Dinner, Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to set myself a timer when i go outside today so i come back in with enough time to make my Pad Thai for sure!!!!

It's a rainy day. I'll be making my prize-winning chile and corn bread. Mmm!

Grilled salmon fillets with tomato, basil & mint salsa and steamed asparagus.
well good, now I know what my dinner will be and I won't even have to get in a kitchen. But just cause I'm so nice, I'll bring dessert:ROFLMAO:
~~~
Don't know yet. I want to make a roasted red pepper creamy soup like one that my daughter adored when she used to live in Portland Oregon but she can't remember the name of the restaurant on 23 west. It was a home made bread and coffee shop type place. She calls it a precurser to Panera Bread. Anyway, anyone who can help, please do...:wacko:
It's cold and blustery today.
I love the weather when it does this.
I have lots to do a soup with and if I don't get that perfect recipe I'm hinting for, I'll come up with one using other ingreds.
Also like to do a mashed potato encrusted tenderloin fillet under the broiler with pencil asparagus grilled on the GF with olive oil/rosemary/garlic/salt and pepper.
Dessert? Lemon meringue cheesecake filling dolloped over Triple fantasy 3 bean Vanilla Crystal Ice Cream.

Since the guys were sick yesterday and only eating soup, and I didn't see them this morning, I have no idea what to make for tonight - hopefully they will be home or call soon so I know if I can actually make a meal or it is back to the soup pot!

Made a hot sandwich out of the left-over pot roast and gravy from Monday night. Butter's corn on the side.

No dessert tonight.

Planning on a splurg for lunch tomorrow at Dave & Busters and then shopping at the mall and then a friend's birthday dinner and cake on Friday.

NEWSFLASH!

I actually made what I said I was going to!
Too bad it wasn't very good. :(

NEWSFLASH!

I actually made what I said I was going to!
Too bad it wasn't very good. :(

Maybe you had a bad recipe. I can send you mine for Pad Thai if you like.

Border had sausages, poached eggs and toast. DH had sausages, poached eggs and hashbrowns. I had hasbrowns and toast.

I'll take it Laurie!

Mine was from Cooking Light, and it wasn't really bad, just very very salty. Even moreso than restaurant fare.
I've never been let down by Cooking Light I was suprised to be bummed!

Back
Top Bottom