Dinner, Wednesday May 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve Kroll

Wine Guy
I haven't 100% committed to a dinner plan for tonight, but I'm thinking it will involve shrimp, tomatoes, and pasta, since those are the ingredients I have on hand.

Can I come for dinner Steve? Sounds delish to me. Its going to be a grab and go night around here. I'm going to work a bingo for the community league, eldest daughter is tutoring, youngest is off to Mumford and Sons. Ken will be the only one home.

Its a little warm outside for stew, but I'm thinking either stew or a good hearty soup with crusty baguette will be what's on the menu around here.

Can I come for dinner Steve? Sounds delish to me. Its going to be a grab and go night around here. I'm going to work a bingo for the community league, eldest daughter is tutoring, youngest is off to Mumford and Sons. Ken will be the only one home.

Its a little warm outside for stew, but I'm thinking either stew or a good hearty soup with crusty baguette will be what's on the menu around here.
You are welcome anytime, Alix, although I may just decide to head up to your place for stew! :yum:

Hot and humid today!

I think it will be a Buffalo chicken tender salad with blue cheese dressing and a glass of iced tea!

I've got a chuck roast in the fridge for tonight along with mashed taters and salads. It will be easy to pop in the oven while I continue to clean.

I picked up a decent ribeye while I was at the butcher today. I think I'll fire up the Smokey Joe and grill it along with a potato and Vidalia onion.

DH just called, he's bringing home another United Way fundraiser, chicken and noodles and 7 layer salad. Nice surprise!

Breakfast: it's what's for supper. :yum: Scrambled eggs with some kind of cheese (gotta dig through the cheese drawer but if I had my way it would be swiss) sweet apple chicken sausages, and hash browns. Himself will have either toasted bread or bagel - I'll probably nibble on half a bagel later tonight.

Thanks. That is a Panko crust fried in Canola. They were too big. We both left some, which will make a good sandwich for me tomorrow...

I read this quick and I thought it said fried in Canada!

Well of course it was fried in Canada! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Time for a trip to the optometrist!

Whole chickens for roasting are on sale at the store. I'm going to roast up two. One for tonight and I'll shred the second for something later on. I bought some stuffed grape leaves from Costco last friday and I think they are my new favorite thing. I'll heat up some of those and serve everything with a salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom