Dinnertime - Thursday 6-16-2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Down home comfort food!;) Meatloaf, broccoli and carrots and garlic mashed taters!:yum:

I ordered out for Chinese for delivery this evening. Been kind of out of the cooking mojo for the past few days, but went grocery shopping today and feel it coming back. :)

Second day Mac and Cheese. A small steak with it. Dang, I couldn't finish the steak. And I didn't have a lot. Boy has my appetite decreased. :angel:

Our new landlords, Missus Landlord anyways, works late on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I feel so sorry for them...Mister Landlord TRIES to make dinner for them before she gets home at 8pm, but as I learned speaking with the Missus the other day, it's a struggle, and not that tasty it seems :mellow:

SO!

I had a big bunch of Rapini, plenty of Chicken Italian Sausage and the ever present pasta and cheese ...

rapini sausage and pasta.jpg
[file photo]

I filled up a covered casserole dish and sent it upstairs in the
dumbwaiter, yes, we have an old fashion dumbwaiter here...
HOW COOL IS THAT?!

That IS cool, K-Girl! I wish we had a dumbwaiter between the basement and the second floor so I could send clean laundry up. :LOL:

No cooking here tonight. Himself ran out to the local pizza joint to pick up a steak bomb calzone. Think Philly cheesesteak in pizza crust. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom