Duplicate Threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StirBlue

Head Chef
There have been a few comments made about duplicate threads. I went to a thread relating to pasta. There were 46 post. Out of that number there were only about 4-5 actual recipes. The other replies were suggestions, explanations, and nods (smiley).

That thread was fun to read and from the post comments I knew more about pasta dishes and what had been tried and what worked. There are so many pasta creations that it would be hard to have them on one thread.

Some foods, spices and herbs are universal to all cooking areas and it would be hard to relate them to just one topic.

I am glad to have so many threads and all of them will relate to what I am cooking at one time or another.

With such a comprehensive site it would be almost impossible to avoid some unwittingly mad e duplication. Like you SB I find all of it very interesting.

It's a little like when you get a book out of the library, get it home and find you've read it before! Except here we've got everyone's experiences to take on board.:)

I agree. I enjoy all the different takes on each subject.
Apparently, great minds don't always think the same and I learn a lot here.

It is nice to read everyone's take on things. One question can lead to a multitude of suggestions. Same with a recipe. Someone can post a recipe and before too long it's evolved into another multitude of variations!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom