Eatin' Lunch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for lunch today, I had two apples sliced with cinnamon on them.
two slices of skim milk mozzarella cheese.
1/4 cup red beans which are cooking for dinner but "had to test" them for taste right?
chocolate cherry diet Dr. Pepper, so good, I can't stand it!

WHERE did you get the choco cherry dr. pepper? My hubby and I havent been able to find it forever. We bought several flats of it from the dollar store in town because we didnt know when we'd see them again!

no brekkie today, black coffee only, starved after taking mom to her 4 hour geriatric apt.
took her to baco tell and had one green bean burrito and a smart water.
I haven't had one of those since startin ww.
it was so good.
mom had some fancy taco thingie and a bottle of CG

I ate bratwurst for lunch. I grilled it on my George Foreman, fried some onion, got out a nice french roll from the freezer, thawed it and gently toasted it on the grill, added some mustard and enjoyed it immensely. Now I only have 50 more to go! (reference to another thread).

I got tired of shorti's from Wawa so I picked up an array of different Campells Chunky soups from Target. Under $1.50 per can. Got a big ol box of oyster crackers and some Easy Mac.

Today is NE Clam.

just back from Nishiki's sushi bar here in Vancouver.
I don't know what I had to eat, but as always, it was very good.
Alex is the manager there and is wonderful.
Very kind, very helpful to me who knows nothing about sushi [ordering it I mean].
the best news is, I have the other half for dinner tonight.
so I think it was spicy tuna and California rolls and rice, miso soup, hot green tea with honey and edemame with soy.
I am pleased to have eaten there on this day.......

footnote: this is Georgia font, italic, and size 3. can anyone tell me if it's okay to read or if it appears too small. on my computer it looks perfect in size...

just back from Nishiki's sushi bar here in Vancouver.
I don't know what I had to eat, but as always, it was very good.
Alex is the manager there and is wonderful.
Very kind, very helpful to this Coleen who knows nothing about sushi [ordering it I mean].
the best news is, I have the other half for dinner tonight.
so I think it was spicy tuna and California rolls and rice, miso soup, hot green tea with honey and edemame with soy.
I am pleased to have eaten there on this day.......

footnote: this is Georgia font, italic, and size 3. can anyone tell me if it's okay to read or if it appears too small. on my computer it looks perfect in size...

I think your lunch AND your font are perfect!!!!!!

thank you two.
I have been told to change it up as it's been to small in the past.
it looks good to me but then wonder if it changes in cyberspace somehow.

Babetoo, how are you feeling lately? I haven't seen how you're doing...

LEFSE, your font is absolutely perfect and I have a very high resolution so if it was going to be small and unreadable I would be the one to see it that way! I love it!

I know exactly where you ate lunch and it is a very good sushi place. Glad you liked it!

I gotta give Pacanis credit for this one.
I toasted a jalapeno bagel... sauteed some mushrooms....
piled the 'shrooms on the bagel, covered with swiss cheese and broiled.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
This is YUMMY!!
Thanks for the idea!!!

thank you two.
I have been told to change it up as it's been to small in the past.
it looks good to me but then wonder if it changes in cyberspace somehow.

Babetoo, how are you feeling lately? I haven't seen how you're doing...

thanks for asking , i feel pretty good. very low energy level though. don't seem to get going on stuff. "lazy"? how are you these days
:LOL:

pizza placed closed until 5 pm.
I was ill informed that they had a place to walk up and grab your pizza during the day, simply not true at all.
good news was, the owner was baking bread, saw me standing looking inside the glass door and let me in so we could talk. nice guy.
ended up going to Paradise bakery.
got albacore tuna south west caesar salad, pretty durn good.
can't eat but 1/5 of it, so it's dinner tonight too.
thanks for asking , i feel pretty good. very low energy level though. don't seem to get going on stuff. "lazy"? how are you these days
:LOL:
hum, wonder where your get up and go got up and went?
I am perfect Babetoo, thanks for asking. {{{{{{{{{{babetoo}}}}}}}}}}}}

pizza placed closed until 5 pm.
I was ill informed that they had a place to walk up and grab your pizza during the day, simply not true at all.
good news was, the owner was baking bread, saw me standing looking inside the glass door and let me in so we could talk. nice guy.
ended up going to Paradise bakery.
got albacore tuna south west caesar salad, pretty durn good.
can't eat but 1/5 of it, so it's dinner tonight too.hum, wonder where your get up and go got up and went?
I am perfect Babetoo, thanks for asking. {{{{{{{{{{babetoo}}}}}}}}}}}}

i did get a lot done yesterday. not so much today. baked some bran, cranberry and carrot muffins. went out to water and the **** hose was unscrewed screw. a la handy man, then he put a big plastic container on top so couldn't reattach it. grrr haven't seen either one of em today. they got thrown out where they were living. no payment of rent. half his junk is in my drive way. he is avoiding me since i told him, he can't leave it there. he is like a huge weight on my back. lol. i do wish he would put t.p. holder back up in bathroom. soon he will be gone til spring , told him no projects til then. the on going saga is pretty boring , huh. cops on the street today, at home across from me. asked what up and they said false alarm.

Back
Top Bottom