Eatin' Lunch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I am.
Dinner will be held off due to the enormity of the sandwich that I have plans of ordering. Not sure of what the "mains" will be, but am sure that my grilled sandwich will contain cole slaw made with oil, not mayo and lots of fries. Oh yeh, it'll be two meals for this gal. Iced tea will be the liquid.

Are you eatin lunch?

just some seaweed, tossed with a pinch of hot pepper, and sesame oil. and some fig newtons.

light lunch today as it's our anniversary, so i'm hoping to go out to a new restaurant. if not, maybe i'll bring sushi home.

I am.
Dinner will be held off due to the enormity of the sandwich that I have plans of ordering. Not sure of what the "mains" will be, but am sure that my grilled sandwich will contain cole slaw made with oil, not mayo and lots of fries. Oh yeh, it'll be two meals for this gal. Iced tea will be the liquid.

Are you eatin lunch?

I'll be eating lunch later... brought left-over pizza with me. I LOVE leftover pizza. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy anniversary! We're having grilled country ribs.

Ribs for lunch? :ohmy:
Nice! :)

I was going to eat a couple leftover chicken thighs from the other night as is, but I think I'll turn them into a couple of sandwiches with mayo. I have a feeling my lettuce is probably kaput :(

just some seaweed, tossed with a pinch of hot pepper, and sesame oil. and some fig newtons.

light lunch today as it's our anniversary, so i'm hoping to go out to a new restaurant. if not, maybe i'll bring sushi home.
Happy Anniversary BT..
Here's to many many more.
kades

Actually, I am, right now...

Greek yogurt with peaches and an organic chocolate almond NuGo bar.

Happy Anniversary BT !!
LC

horray!!!! fer mr. & mrs. bucky! (((((((hugs)))))))

a light lunch fer me- fruit & yogurt.

Had a sandwich made of romaine, mesquite-smoked chicken breast on homemade pullman bread, a handful of potato chips, a cold drink and some Hershey's Special Dark kisses for dessert.

Happy, happy anniversary, bucky!

Oh LEFSE! I "eated" too much............:pig: It's Octoberfest weekend with all sorts of food!!! :pig::pig:
uh, me tinks dat possibly yew misspoke {{{Miss KE}}}. Be cafool now, ye ole English teacher might come a screamin...............:blink: and thanks, much appreciated:-p
I reheated the sandwich disappointment from earlier and although it was better warmed up, still not as I remembered. Oh well, won't go back there is all..........

well luvs, not this time.
not at all.
my memory reminds me of why I wanted one again.
but the result was completely different.
I will buy the ingreds and duplicate them for hubby and son.
I'll do high quality deli meats and cheeses, I'll make the slaw sweet and sour using oil and I'll do my own hand made fries. I might even fudge on the bread and do a wide loaf of NYT bread. I have enough vessels to get the end result and that way, the size of the sammie can be what I want not what theirs now is.

Back
Top Bottom