"Emergency Fix" Eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I'll write you a little daily log of how it is! We live in the UK; cannot afford private medicine but to date my husband's referral and care has been very fast and very good. Our GP tells us that the Consultant is one of the best in his field in the UK.
Once again a HUGE thanks to all
http://These are for all of you

Thanks for the lovely flowers Csalt... so sweet of you!!:)

Yes, we would really appreciate it if you could keep us posted when and if you can, but remember looking after yourselves and giving your beloved your support and love that he needs always come first!! And also remember our thoughts will be with you two!!

(((hugs))):heart:

Be glad that you live in the UK. Here, no matter how much you spend on insurance, no matter how much you've saved, and no matter how much military service you've given, you can still wind up in poverty at the other end of something like cancer. Many, many good wishes. Most men do well when it is caught early, but (wink, wink) they are also usually the biggest babies and milk it for what it is worth. As I've already told you, take care of yourself, or you are no good to anyone.

Michelemarie said:
Csalt, I hope everything goes well. Please keep us posted.

ps-I, t oo, have gained weight, I blame it on everyone here! It's not funny!

It's good to find a scapegoat! everyone and everything else. However in my heart I know that's rubbish..it's sheer lack of will power..a great deal of it!:ermm: :ohmy: :) on my part of course!

Last edited:
:sleep:
csalt said:
The few pounds I managed to lose are all safely back in place:mad: beacause I have resorted to " food fixes" which my body tells me will make me feel better whilst my brain knows perfectly well it wont.
This is because my husband has to have surgery for prostate cancer and we both feel somewhat 'concussed' by the news.

Both of us accept totally whatever is in God's plan for us but it still comes as something of a shock to the system..hence my craving for a chocolate fix!!
Silly woman!:ermm: :pig: The good news is they do not think it has spread.:)

You are right Csalt, God's plan is in place and He is 'all control' and 'all knowing'. Praying right now for you and your husband.... <, done. Please pray especially fervently over the next several days and also, pray with your husband, it'll give him strength.

My cravings seem to be whatever I have on hand when stress strikes. My kitchen store is overflowing same as the two frigs and freezers. I adore chocolate. My friends know that so I have tons. Oh gee thanks friends:-p ;) I found a bar of it that a friend bought for me in Amsterdam that I'd put away in my glove box. 86 mile drive home makes a person hungry. Opening it, was a big mistake. So good. Also, chips and dip, chips and salsa, popcorn or bread, bread is a major oooopsie on this diet of mine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom