Everlasting Meal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

junkhead

Assistant Cook
If you had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life, for whatever reason, what would it be? Something that would be the hardest to not get sick of.

Mine would have to be shrimp and red potatoes with apple pie.

This is my idea of ...... Aitch Eee Double Hockey Sticks. If I had to choose, I guess a roasted chicken with vegetables, seasoned with lemon and Greek herbs. But I think I'd die first rather than be stuck with just one meal forever.

Easy... Greek Gryos. Made in a small street stand in the village in Greece.
Lamb, onions, tomatoes, potatoes and bread all spiced exactly right.

Italian vanilla ice cream for dessert.

junkhead said:
If you had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life, for whatever reason, what would it be? Something that would be the hardest to not get sick of.

Mine would have to be shrimp and red potatoes with apple pie.

Could not eat the same meal for the rest of my life without getting sick of it. But, if you asked What would your final/last meal be - there are lots of interesting? answers/sites on the web.

What would your last meal be?

I'd have to day Minestrone soup. I concocted a variety that would essentially supply the nutrients I need. It is cheap, tastes good and low cal. A couple years ago, when we were far poorer, I would eat it almost exclusively for 1-3 weeks at a time, before I tired of it.

Without regard to nutrition, I'd probably pick Spaghetti with meat sauce. I'd be happy eating that 3 days a week anyway.

Back
Top Bottom