Favorite Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

• Total voters
I voted for Phish Food 'cause I've had that flavor and loved it - I feel really lucky that our little local convenience store sells B&J. I've never had some of the listed flavors - Chunky Monkey sounds realllllly good! :pig:

callie said:
I voted for Phish Food 'cause I've had that flavor and loved it - I feel really lucky that our little local convenience store sells B&J. I've never had some of the listed flavors - Chunky Monkey sounds realllllly good! :pig:

Chunky Monkey is good. I have only tried it once, but I liked it. I have never had phish food because our store does not carry that flavor. I wish our store also sold more of the flavors, but at least some is better than none!! :)

That's what I'm thinkin', too, SC! At least mine carries more than vanilla :LOL: (sure would like some Chunky Monkey, though!)

Favoite Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream

callie said:
That's what I'm thinkin', too, SC! At least mine carries more than vanilla :LOL: (sure would like some Chunky Monkey, though!)

Ilovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve chunky Monkey, Never heard of Phish>

Songbird

I've never eaten any Ben and Jerry's. Honestly, I prefer to make most of the ice cream I eat, however, Peppa has found a Mint Chocolate With Oreo's that's good.

NY super fudge chunk emmmmm and the chocolate fudge brownie.. Both are delish:LOL:

kadesma

well it's vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and fudge swirls and then it has fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels in it. so yummy !!!!!

I voted phish food, we don't get the peanut buttery ones here, or I would have voted for that!!! I love Cherry Garcia too. I hate the chunky monkey though, only had that once, I don't particularly like banana.

The HALF BAKED one sounds perfect to me.
I'll have to look for it next time I get a craving!:)

No Chunky Monkey in my town :mad:

I bought a pint of Chocolate Therapy and a pint of Chocolate Fudge Brownie though. One for hubby, one for me :)

callie said:
No Chunky Monkey in my town :mad:

I bought a pint of Chocolate Therapy and a pint of Chocolate Fudge Brownie though. One for hubby, one for me :)

:):)If I did that callie I'd eat both pints before hubby even got home. ( I'm such a mean old wife)!!:):)

Back
Top Bottom