Favorite candy bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
ok, not sure if there has been a topic for this one.
What is your favorite candy bar.
I have to admit, that Skor bar is my ultimate favorite. You just can't get any better than that.

SKOR toffee bar - HERSHEY'S

Goldbergs Peanut Chews. Haven't seen them in years and never down here, but I used to have to ration myself. Aside from the individual pack in the candy/newspaper store, they used to come 5-6 pack in the supermarket. Heavenly!

Skor bars are great legend!

I do not have a favorite, but if I had to pick one I would probably go with Snickers. It satisfies.

I have such a problem trying to pick out which candy bar I would like to enjoy. Honestly, there are to many choices out there for someone like me that hardly eats them.

But, yes, Skor bars are wonderful. So are Payday, Snickers, Butterfinger, Butterfinger Crunch, KitKat, etc.

Oh, and anything labelled as "Dark Chocolate" gets immediately attention from me. I absolutely love Dark chocolate. I'd rather grab a bar of 70% chocolate than some of the ones I mentioned above.

Does anybody make a dark chocolate bar with, say, marshmallow fluff and/or peanut butter, maybe with some kind of wafer for a bit of crunch? Or should I patent a recipe and go into business?

I've never seen Skors, but then I don't browse the candy aisle much.
I love Baby Ruth and I love dark or Hershey's Special chocolate bars, but come Halloween time, I always buy Almond Joy to give away.

Did I mention that I don't get any trick or treaters?
:cool:

not a big sweet tooth, but if given a choice something crispy like twix or kit kat, or dark and semi chewy like mounds...love that coconut every so often.

I love a plain Hershey's bar...nothing beats just pure plain chocolate....but I love reeses cups too!

1,000,000,000,000 Grand or whatever it is. I like Baby Ruths, too but I need to pick off the peanuts.

Caramellos #1
Dove chocolate (milk or dark)
Almond Joy
Kit Kat
Snickers
not in any order, I could go on....

I once had a Kit-Kat that was a mistake. It was solid chocolate. It was the tastiest Kit-Kat I ever had.

i used to love snickers, but something changed in the taste of the chocolate on them, so i rarely eat them anymore.

i'd have to say a cadbury's "fruit and nut" bar would top my list, with "yorkie" bars a close second.

Too many to pick, do love - Nestle "Chunky" bar - yum

I'm pretty sure that you and I are related, Barb!

Chunky is my favorite, too, though I haven't had one since I discovered that I'd rather squander calories on Miller Lite. :)

Lee

P.S. BT, your Cadbury bar is just a differently shaped Chunky!

Back
Top Bottom