"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 10-22-2004, 05:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by norgeskog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliev
No one has mentioned Arby's that I've seen.. does anyone like their sammiches? I do! I never think to go there though
I forgot all about Arby's. Love their horseysauce on the cheddar and beef, and the curley fries. I occasionally eat there when I go to the mall here, then for dessert a fat free frozen yogurt cone.
I forgot about the horseysauce.. yeah that is good!

Old 10-22-2004, 05:23 PM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliev
No one has mentioned Arby's that I've seen.. does anyone like their sammiches? I do! I never think to go there though
Juliev, love reg roast beef from Arbys with lots of horsey sauce, I'm not much for burgers, but I'll eat maybe a half from In and Out, I do love their fries tho! :)
kadesma :)

Old 10-22-2004, 05:28 PM   #13
Executive Chef

Micky D's french fries.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:15 PM   #14
Master Chef

Quote:
Do any of you have Quiznos???? Similar to Subway but better. They run the sandwich with the meat and cheese thru a salamander then put on the cold ingredients you want. Much better. Subway up here has now added the heating element to some of the subs. In and Out is my favorite fast food burger joint, but there is not one in Eugene. We have Dairy Queens all over, and they are not too bad. We also have Mucho Gusto which is a mexican restaurant set up similar to the sub placed. You have a choice of taco, tostada, burrito, salad (in a fried tortilla bowl or plate), then you choose seasond fish (deep fried), beef, chicken, or tofu, then the lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, olives, etc., all the stuff you can imagine, then they make a special sauce for the salads....really great.
we have a quizno's.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:21 PM   #15
Certified Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs_food
Quote:
Do any of you have Quiznos???? Similar to Subway but better. They run the sandwich with the meat and cheese thru a salamander then put on the cold ingredients you want. Much better. Subway up here has now added the heating element to some of the subs. In and Out is my favorite fast food burger joint, but there is not one in Eugene. We have Dairy Queens all over, and they are not too bad. We also have Mucho Gusto which is a mexican restaurant set up similar to the sub placed. You have a choice of taco, tostada, burrito, salad (in a fried tortilla bowl or plate), then you choose seasond fish (deep fried), beef, chicken, or tofu, then the lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, olives, etc., all the stuff you can imagine, then they make a special sauce for the salads....really great.
we have a quizno's.
Hey luvs_food in Pittsburg you also have Isleys home of the famous ice cream bar. My ex grew up in Pittsburg, in Shady Side. I have visited there twice and found it to be charming. We would go to a restaurant on the river, not sure which river.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:23 PM   #16
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Quiznos is far too expensive for what they offer to me. Dont get me wrong.... the food is good, but just WAY to pricey. Subway is less $$$.
But I like Taco Bell. Give me those taco and burritos. I also enjoy a Quarter Pounder from McD's. ACtually thier dollar menu is pretty good.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:24 PM   #17
Executive Chef

Mickey D's here..I go know where else. The rest suck :!: NO WAIT :!: I forgot White Castles for burgers,clams,onion chips,and Churches Chicken.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:26 PM   #18
Certified Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
Quiznos is far too expensive for what they offer to me. Dont get me wrong.... the food is good, but just WAY to pricey. Subway is less $$$.
But I like Taco Bell. Give me those taco and burritos. I also enjoy a Quarter Pounder from McD's. ACtually thier dollar menu is pretty good.
Yeah, DS Quisnos is more pricey that Subway. They have coupons in the paper weekly which is when I go, it is usually buy one get one so I go with my daughter and it is not too bad with a free sub. I do not have a Taco Bell nearby me, a new one Baja Fresh just opened which is a Southwestern organization. They are OK but also pricey.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:34 PM   #19
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi
Micky D's french fries.
got that right, wasabi! None better.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:36 PM   #20
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
If the 7 layer burrito was a woman..... I would marry it! :D NOOOOOOOO visuals PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!