favorite fast food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i like Subway, veggie subs or roast beef. Jimmy John's is much better; they make the best vegetarian sandwiches.
as for burgers, a whopper junior from Burger King has the best flavor. i love thier chicken tenders, too.
the best fries are Long Jonn Silvers dipped on malt vinegaar.
KFC makes good mashed potatoes.
and the king of all fast food, Wendy's, is the best. the baked potatoes, the updated salads, the chili are good. and the frostys used to be my favorite but i don't know is theere is chocolate on them, and you know, what with my self-imposed ban on caffeine, i'm not taking any chances!!!

33.gif

a double whopper, with cheese, extra onions and special sauce, king sized fries and a diet coke. yummmmmmmmmm

ok, if mickey d's it be, then:
a big mac, with cheese, extra ketchup and onions, a biggie fries and a diet coke. lol.

buckytom said:
a big mac, with cheese, extra ketchup and onions, a biggie fries and a diet coke. lol.

LOL@diet coke

Juliev said:
buckytom said:

LOL@diet coke

i'm watchin my girlish figure...lol.

hey, round is a shape, right? so i'm in shape...

Do any of you have Quiznos???? Similar to Subway but better. They run the sandwich with the meat and cheese thru a salamander then put on the cold ingredients you want. Much better. Subway up here has now added the heating element to some of the subs. In and Out is my favorite fast food burger joint, but there is not one in Eugene. We have Dairy Queens all over, and they are not too bad. We also have Mucho Gusto which is a mexican restaurant set up similar to the sub placed. You have a choice of taco, tostada, burrito, salad (in a fried tortilla bowl or plate), then you choose seasond fish (deep fried), beef, chicken, or tofu, then the lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, olives, etc., all the stuff you can imagine, then they make a special sauce for the salads....really great.

No one has mentioned Arby's that I've seen.. does anyone like their sammiches? I do! I never think to go there though

Juliev said:
No one has mentioned Arby's that I've seen.. does anyone like their sammiches? I do! I never think to go there though

I forgot all about Arby's. Love their horseysauce on the cheddar and beef, and the curley fries. I occasionally eat there when I go to the mall here, then for dessert a fat free frozen yogurt cone.

norgeskog said:
Juliev said:

I forgot all about Arby's. Love their horseysauce on the cheddar and beef, and the curley fries. I occasionally eat there when I go to the mall here, then for dessert a fat free frozen yogurt cone.

I forgot about the horseysauce.. yeah that is good!

Juliev said:
Juliev, love reg roast beef from Arbys with lots of horsey sauce, I'm not much for burgers, but I'll eat maybe a half from In and Out, I do love their fries tho! :)
kadesma :)

norgeskog said:
Do any of you have Quiznos???? Similar to Subway but better. They run the sandwich with the meat and cheese thru a salamander then put on the cold ingredients you want. Much better. Subway up here has now added the heating element to some of the subs. In and Out is my favorite fast food burger joint, but there is not one in Eugene. We have Dairy Queens all over, and they are not too bad. We also have Mucho Gusto which is a mexican restaurant set up similar to the sub placed. You have a choice of taco, tostada, burrito, salad (in a fried tortilla bowl or plate), then you choose seasond fish (deep fried), beef, chicken, or tofu, then the lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, olives, etc., all the stuff you can imagine, then they make a special sauce for the salads....really great.

we have a quizno's.

luvs_food said:
norgeskog said:

we have a quizno's.

Hey luvs_food in Pittsburg you also have Isleys home of the famous ice cream bar. My ex grew up in Pittsburg, in Shady Side. I have visited there twice and found it to be charming. We would go to a restaurant on the river, not sure which river.

Quiznos is far too expensive for what they offer to me. Dont get me wrong.... the food is good, but just WAY to pricey. Subway is less $$$.
But I like Taco Bell. Give me those taco and burritos. I also enjoy a Quarter Pounder from McD's. ACtually thier dollar menu is pretty good. ;)

Mickey D's here..I go know where else. The rest suck :!: NO WAIT :!: I forgot White Castles for burgers,clams,onion chips,and Churches Chicken.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Quiznos is far too expensive for what they offer to me. Dont get me wrong.... the food is good, but just WAY to pricey. Subway is less $$$.
But I like Taco Bell. Give me those taco and burritos. I also enjoy a Quarter Pounder from McD's. ACtually thier dollar menu is pretty good. ;)

Yeah, DS Quisnos is more pricey that Subway. They have coupons in the paper weekly which is when I go, it is usually buy one get one so I go with my daughter and it is not too bad with a free sub. I do not have a Taco Bell nearby me, a new one Baja Fresh just opened which is a Southwestern organization. They are OK but also pricey.

Back
Top Bottom