Favorite Pizza Toppings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS

• CHEESE, CHEESE, AND MORE CHEESE

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • BACON, PEPPERONI, AND ALL THINGS MEATY

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • PINEAPPLE, AND OTHER VARIOUS ASST FRUITS

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • MUSHROOMS, GREENPEPPERS, MUST HAVE VEGGIES

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • OTHER... PLEASE EXPLAIN

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

Trip

Senior Cook
A. Cheese, Cheese, And More Cheese
B. Bacon, Pepperoni, And All Things Meaty
C. Pineapple, And Other Various Asst Fruits
D. Mushrooms, Peppers.... Must Have Veggies!!!
E. Other... Please Explain

So Whats Your Poison?

I love a supreme pizza.....pepperoni, sausage, cheese, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and olives. I think thats all thats on them :) . I love everything really except pineapple. DH and kids love that and sausage together :sick: . I have to admit though I've never had anchovies and I don't plan to either :sick:

Now that you mention it never had anchovies either, unless in Caesar salad at restaurant ( I hear some use them, don't know for sure)

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to pizza. My list of enjoyable toppings includes:

cheese
pepperoni
sausage
green pepper
onion
mushrooms
black olives

I've never been a fan of Ceasar Salads and I wonder if its because of the anchovies. My experience was way before I even knew they were part of the dressing so that didn't play a part in my not liking it. I admit its been quite a few years since I tried it last and I think I will again.

i AM A SUPER SUPREME PIZZA LOVER WITH EXTRA BLACK OLIVES...
AND I LOVE TO GET MY FIX AT PIZZA HUT... :)

Chicken and pineapple, and the tomato paste on the base would be best if scented with basil. But all those mentioned by others are nice too! I never mind anchovies also, on any pizza style.

The best pizza I ever made had feta, chicken, and kalamata olives.

My favorite take out is veggetarian . . . with pepperoni.

My favourite is pineapple, onions and black olives. I love that sweet/salty combination!

Also, pineapple and shrimp is really yummy too.

I had to say other, because well, what don't I put on my pizza? I've had several occasions where I was lazy (and just cooking for me) and slapped some leftovers onto some pizza dough with and appropriate cheese and appropriate sauce (unless sauce is inappropriate for that pizza).

My favorite to make uses fresh basil and cheeses, homemade pizza/pasta sauce, garlic, and italian sausage.

My favorite to order in is a deep dish I get from this place back home: spinach, mushrooms, and fresh garlic.

Combination pizza with the usual mushrooms, onions, pepper, olives, meat, etc. is the old standby. But my favorite pizzas is with:

Alfredo Sauce, Garlic, Chicken, Spinach, Mushrooms

or

Olive Oil, Basil, Garlic, Fresh Roma’s, Pinenuts & Fresh Mozzarella

Back
Top Bottom