Favorite Pizza Toppings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

casserolequeen

Assistant Cook
OK, I'll start this new topic, Juliev. Good idea!
What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni but also like mushrooms.

they had a topic like this ages ago.. but I don't want to weed through all the pages to find it.

copy cat.. I started one too :roll:

extra cheese and green peppers!

casserolequeen said:
Oops! Sorry! We must have been posting our new posts at the exact same time!!!

That's okay, there can never be too many topics on pizza!

i love the seafood pizza they have in taiwan. Well it contains like some type of white fish, scallops, octopus, and some crab

If I'm going to eat pizza, which is rare, I want mine good ole New York style....and I'll take anything on it that won't try and eat me first! Even anchovies. Extra jalapenos.

8)

masteraznchefjr said:
i love the seafood pizza they have in taiwan. Well it contains like some type of white fish, scallops, octopus, and some crab

That sounds good except the octopus, masterazn. :shock: but, when it comes to pizza, I guess almost anything goes.

Bangbang said:
:LOL:

Tomato sauce, fresh basil leaves, slices of mozarella, artichokes and anchovies with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.

I can't stand pineapple in my pizza :shock:

Also, cracklings. The oriental pizza at California Pizza Kitchen here is topped with cracklings. Tasted novel and good at first but after the meal, I realized the roof of my mouth had been badly bruised. It was really sore for a coupla days I couldn't eat anything! :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom