food network online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Debbie

Senior Cook
ick!
Wonder why they change the food network tv site... used to be where the show was on TV, and you could come to the web site and get the recipe.. now on every show all you see is... "Recipes from some programs such as Everyday Italian are not available on Foodtv.ca, as we do not have the rights to publish them online. ""

it says that for every show I look for today. :(

thank you... good idea.. wonder why they changed things... hmmmm
it was soo nice to watch the show.. then click on the recipes at the same time.. ohhhh welll * sigh* this is gonna be much harder then before.

Debbie:

Foodtv.ca is a different site from foodtv.com. Just as the TV shows shown in some of Canada are different from those shown in the US. The websites should match the TV shows.

Are you watching a US station?

Andy M. said:
Debbie:

Foodtv.ca is a different site from foodtv.com. Just as the TV shows shown in some of Canada are different from those shown in the US. The websites should match the TV shows.

Are you watching a US station?

no no I am watching the canada one.. but the recipes used to be right there available at the same time on the canadian web site.. but now everything there says... they can't post them.. so I have to go to the USA site and search .. ick

It may be more of a hassle for you Canadians, but at least you get License to Grill on your Food Network; Rob Rainford is the frickin' man. Ya gotta take the good with the bad :)

I get it on Discovery Home down here...but they aren't as good about airing the shows in a timely manner, and they don't update the recipes on their site nearly as much. As others have said, just use the US version of the site.

Hmmm...wonder if the Canadian version updates the L2G shows quick..

Back
Top Bottom