Forum Pot Luck This Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
jools, aren't you sposed to be still out celebrating your birthday?!

YEAH, I just went out and had a great dinner with my family.. it's hard that it falls on a week night.. my friends and I are getting together tomorrow night.... 3 of them have to be up for work early in the morning.

I am adding to this... my family is also having something on sunday afternoon, when the whole family can be there.. this was just an intimate dinner with my mom and grandma

Juliev said:
I'll bring some bellini... I think that's how you speel it.. it's like small calzones.. with pepperoni and a cheese filling..then you dunk it in warm spaghetti or marinara sauce

and it's called bambini... duh

Okay...okay...I'm bringing bourbon-soaked dark chocolate covered cherries for an appetizer!!!

mudbug said:
Bang, how about some marinated shrimp wrapped in bacon? Think I can manage that. Got room on the grill?

p.s. I'll still bring napkins if ya want.
I have room for an entire pig on the grill.

Ok...maybe a newborn. There the best. Marinated in Jack Daniels for 24 hours. Yummy :!:

Bangbang said:
Hey..Waht happened to my sig!

..am I getttin phased out?
May be a new Sheriff in town. My 1st post was deleted in 3.2 minutes today. I don't understand this time of the month.

I don't know what's going on either guys!! I've been at the hospital ALL day - got back about 8:00 or so tonight (maybe 7:30). What post was it MJ?

Bang, I even added a new sign in your profile and it's still not showing up!!!! I'll contact administration and see if he knows.

I PROMISE I don't have a clue!!!! 8)

It was a picture of my pet pumpkin that got into my beer- here it is

drunk_pumpkin.jpg

kitchenelf said:
I don't know what's going on either guys!! I've been at the hospital ALL day - got back about 8:00 or so tonight (maybe 7:30). What post was it MJ?

Bang, I even added a new sign in your profile and it's still not showing up!!!! I'll contact administration and see if he knows.

I PROMISE I don't have a clue!!!! 8)

You got my Pm.....don't worry about it. Check on Grandma.

I love that pic - I had it on my old computer until my old computer had a VERY bad meltdown!

(p.s. - that time of the month? I hope you're talking about you and not me :P )

kitchenelf said:
I love that pic - I had it on my old computer until my old computer had a VERY bad meltdown!

(p.s. - that time of the month? I hope you're talking about you and not me :P )

ummmm :oops:
Thanx for understanding Kitchenelf ;)

Back
Top Bottom