Friday 25th November 2011 - What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Us too. I am never eating again. And to top it off, we went to Costco today during our visit to BIL's.

Lol! "groundhog day". It took me a minute to catch on, I'm a little slow on the " uptake" today :). It will be ground hog day for us too!

No leftovers here, because we haven't had "our" Thanksgiving dinner yet. I'm making chicken/rice wraps. I guess you could call them burritos. On the side, sour cream and fruit.

img_1076015_0_6fe226ace171fa4d4e4b5b46db12197a.jpg

I made a "Thanksgiving-leftover Pizza" with the care package we were sent home with.

Stretched the dough and brushed it will EV olive oil, some salt and pepper. Then spread on some jarred alfredo sauce and topped it with mozarella cheese then added the leftovers: diced turkey, roasted asparagus (quartered), roasted brussel sprouts with panchetta and shallots (halved), and more cheese.

The "T-Day" left-overs are for a work day evening next week. We had spicy, pork meatball Bahn Mi. I made a double recipe of meatballs to have some for another meal. However, I think I may need to triple it to make sure we actually have enough for another complete meal. Those little buggers are addictive.:rolleyes:

Craig

I made a "Thanksgiving-leftover Pizza" with the care package we were sent home with.

Stretched the dough and brushed it will EV olive oil, some salt and pepper. Then spread on some jarred alfredo sauce and topped it with mozarella cheese then added the leftovers: diced turkey, roasted asparagus (quartered), roasted brussel sprouts with panchetta and shallots (halved), and more cheese.
YUM, that sounds good! I wish I could have had a slice of that!

Does my dinner picture look yellowish? I was just on the desktop computer, and it's terrible. I'm on the laptop now, and it looks totally different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom