Friday 8/25/2017 What's on the menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
It will be pizza or a chicken dish my DD wants to try.

I went to lunch with a friend yesterday and have half of an Asian wrap left over. The tortilla and the lettuce are yucky, so I'm just going to put the chicken on a salad, add some veggies and throw together a dressing. I also have some homemade bread I'll toast and sprinkle with something to go alongside.

DH is golfing with a friend, so he's on his own.

Well DD decided she wanted Chinese take out. So hub and I are splitting a pint of roast pork and Chinese veggies in white sauce.

Aloha Friday 8/25/17 What's on the menu?

004.JPG

005.JPG

I made homemade pizza.
One pie has 1/2 anchovies for DH :yuk: and 1/2 mushroom
and the other is 1/2 plain cheese and 1/2 mushroom :yum:
There's plenty left, and since we decided to have linner,
there's some for later this evening if anyone gets hungry again ;)

Happy Aloha Friday
Have a great weekend all!

Ribeye steak sous vide and seared with the SearsAll, with sautéed mushrooms and onions.

CD

We spent this evening dim-summing our way through Cleveland's monthly (May thru September) "Night Market", which is held in Cleveland's old Chinatown". Lots of food vendors, plus streets full of booths selling handcrafts. They also had an entertainment area with more food booths and tables/chairs. No photos of our foods, but we had pork buns, sesame buns with red bean paste, spring rolls, and General Tso's chicken.

Some friends came over to ride with us. Afterwards we sat on the patio and went through a mound of steamed mussels, accompanied with rosemary and olive oil dutch oven bread and a garden salad. Washed down with some wine of course.

We spent this evening dim-summing our way through Cleveland's monthly (May thru September) "Night Market", which is held in Cleveland's old Chinatown". Lots of food vendors, plus streets full of booths selling handcrafts. They also had an entertainment area with more food booths and tables/chairs. No photos of our foods, but we had pork buns, sesame buns with red bean paste, spring rolls, and General Tso's chicken.

VERY jealous!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom