Friday 8/4/2017 What's on the menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mom and I split a 10-pc of Chicken McNuggets. She had French Fries with hers, I had a salad with mine. Homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Hope you're feeling better today MsM, and your birthday yesterday will be the start of your best year ever!

All the talk lately bout stuffed bell peppers got me remembering the frozen Stoffer's Stuffed Peppers. Before anyone turns up their nose, let me tell you they are really delicious, and the sauce is better than mine. I haven't bought them in years, but they were a treat when I was alone. When I saw a pack of 4 at Walmart yesterday, in the cart they went and the SC really liked them too. Anyway, that's what we had for a no sweat dinner last night with some potato salad and simple green salad. :chef:

Last edited:
Belated Happy Bday, Ms M!

TB had his favourite - chicken thighs with rice, tomatoes and cucumber. I had green beans, and the rest of my Chef salad from Thursday.

Thanks to a lady in the community gardens next to the dog park, the grape tomatoes, cucumber and green beans were fresh picked! She handed them to TB over the fence because she had way too much for herself! :)

Hope you're feeling better today MsM, and your birthday yesterday will be the start of your best year ever!

All the talk lately bout stuffed bell peppers got me remembering the frozen Stoffer's Stuffed Peppers. Before anyone turns up their nose, let me tell you they are really delicious, and the sauce is better than mine. I haven't bought them in years, but they were a treat when I was alone. When I saw a pack of 4 at Walmart yesterday, in the cart they went and the SC really liked them too. Anyway, that's what we had for a no sweat dinner last night with some potato salad and simple green salad. :chef:
I LOVE them!! They come so close to homemade.

Back
Top Bottom