Friday Dinner Aug. 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh, it's like old home week and welcome wagon night all in one thread today! Good to see you K-girl and Uncle Bob.

Hi I am new here, and I thought I might join in if that is okay...
It is more than OK, Miss Lynn. Like Kayelle said, we love new members. Feel free to share your dinner, sometimes someone else's post is all that is need to nudge one of us in a different direction.

...We'll have dessert for "dinner" later this evening, my homemade Rum Cake with strawberries and cream.
K-girl, that cake looks so good! That texture is great, and I can almost tell how moist it is in your photo. Willing to share that recipe???

All the dinner photos look yummy. I re-purposed some leftovers, made a few fresh things, and we nibbled. We both had salads. My plate ended up with fruit salad, potato salad, and a chicken salad made from the last of the white meat from a twirly-bird, green grapes, slivered almonds, lemon peel and garam masala. Fork-lickin' good. :yum:

Attachments

• 2015-08-28 21.19.47.jpg
    2015-08-28 21.19.47.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 139
Fridays are simple dinner nights, grilled cheese this week. Delicious!

Attachments

• grilledsandwich.jpg
    grilledsandwich.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 220
Cake Recipe

K-girl, that cake looks so good! That texture is great, and I can almost tell how moist it is in your photo. Willing to share that recipe???

Ditto on kgirl's cake. :)

:blush:
Gals, send me a PM and I'd be happy to share the recipe with you.
The cake that I put out yesterday afternoon when DH's buddy came over for coffee is GONE!
:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom