Friday Dinner June 5th, 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always the bubbly. I'm a big fan of Prosecco, and with its price, why not always have a bottle or two in the house?

I am not familiar with Prosecco. I just looked it up. That is a pretty decent price. I will have to get some.

We like Royal de Neuville. It's French. Try it some time when you want pink bubbly.

I am not familiar with Prosecco. I just looked it up. That is a pretty decent price. I will have to get some.

We like Royal de Neuville. It's French. Try it some time when you want pink bubbly.

We really like prosecco. It's sort of the Italian version of champagne.

We do, too. It's a bit sweeter than champagne, which I especially like. I prefer sweeter drinks to dry and champagne is pretty dry.

Our problem here is that it disappears very quickly! No such thing as leftover prosecco for us! I think I like it better than champagne too.

Our problem here is that it disappears very quickly! No such thing as leftover prosecco for us! I think I like it better than champagne too.

Me too. It is less acidic, I find. Champagne - dare I say it - can taste a little reminiscent of bile to me.

Nikki, what a beautiful spread. Looks fabulous! GG, your birthday dinner looks and sounds over the top amazing!

Nickee, that table is a nice alternative to battling a storm. I'm a fan of Prosecco too. We can get bottles of Mionetto for under $10 often.

GG, it looks like you had a wonderful birthday dinner. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom