Friday Night's Dinner 6/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I had some Costco rotisserie chicken and pasta salad for dinner tonight.

What did you all have?

We split a takeout gyro from a local restaurant, along with a huge container of salad bar and soup, all portioned by DH. Now we have a couple day's worth of leftovers!

Just a burger

img_1425611_0_589b9d822e64016c9c1f15ff9d859498.jpg

And yet, it's still a masterpiece, S&P!

Himself grilled chicken breasts seasoned with TJ's Smoked African seasoning. I sauteed zucchini, mushrooms, and tomato and added in fresh sausage-and-cheese ravioli. Also sauteed up fresh radishes. Salad to start, of course.

Attachments

• 2015-06-12 21.27.23.jpg
    2015-06-12 21.27.23.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 155
Great looking pics, Joey and CG!

I had a tomato sandwich on rye. :rolleyes: For only having two tomato plants in pots, they are producing almost more than I can keep up with. :ohmy:

Plus, I've been prepping for this weekend's party so had to clear the fridge a couple of days ago, and I'm not interested in cooking anything for me until the weekend's over. :LOL:

I test drove a quinoa zucchini fritter recipe with smoked steel head trout (dry smoked) (made it gluten free by using quinoa flour and millet bread panko bread crumbs) and garden greens salad. I infused EVOO with sundried tomatoes and made a dressing for the salad using that (strained), some finely chopped sundried tomatoes and a lemon balsamic vinegar. The dipping sauce for the fritters was yogurt + mayo + lemon zest, S&P.

Attachments

• CWS_zucchini_fritter_01.jpg
    CWS_zucchini_fritter_01.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 175
We went to a local Chinese buffet. My sister is visiting and this worked for her. She eats seafood, but is vegan other than that.

Back
Top Bottom