Friday Supper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bang, you still on soft food? That bites. At least you have Franks to help make things tasty.

We're ordering Chinese. I wanted seseme chicken, but it was $9 a plate so I went for the $4 sweet n' sour chicken.

You're not going to believe this but I've been low carbing for a few months now, and because today is my BD....I want a large order of Mickey D's fries and a coke....that's all.

wasabi said:
You're not going to believe this but I've been low carbing for a few months now, and because today is my BD....I want a large order of Mickey D's fries and a coke....that's all.

Did you have your seafood buffet for lunch? How were the crab legs?Enjoy whatever you want--it's your day!

:cry: No crablegs at the buffet (not going back there anymore), but on Sunday's buffet I will be in crableg heaven. Thank-you, I had a wonderful day.

They certainly owe you, wasabi! Birthday evening and all!!!

I enjoyed a wonderful selection of prime sashime and sushi this evening, heavy on the wasabi, of course!

I had Chinese and it was yumtastic! I had house special chow mien and king prawn balls with sweet and sour sauce!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom