Friday Supper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know yet. The kids are going to be at church making cards tonight so hubby & I are going to Old Navy so I can use my gift card then to finish getting groceries for Thanksgiving. We'll probably just grab a quick burger or something.

Something quick, probably spaghetti and meat sauce, since we have company coming

The in-laws are bringing my DH's grandma, and great- aunt and uncle to visit and have dessert (I made chocolate cherry creme brulee--look, julie, no pumpkin!) tonight. They were supposed to call and let us know what time to expect them and we never heard from them. With my luck they'll be waiting when I get home from work at 6!

PA Baker said:
Something quick, probably spaghetti and meat sauce, since we have company coming

The in-laws are bringing my DH's grandma, and great- aunt and uncle to visit and have dessert (I made chocolate cherry creme brulee--look, julie, no pumpkin!) tonight. They were supposed to call and let us know what time to expect them and we never heard from them. With my luck they'll be waiting when I get home from work at 6!
LOL :LOL: did you post it somewhere?

I came here looking for suggestiong, but nothing hit me. It is really cold her in Eugene, a whopping high of 42 with the wind chill, guess I will not take a walk to get an ice cream. Maybe I will do split pea soup with the ham stock I made Wednesday. Yeah, then I will have something to eat the leftover cornbread with (made Julia Child's recipe from The Way To Cook and it was the best corn bread I have ever eaten. Now I am getting hungry.

PA Baker said:
Hey, Norgeskog, how was your apartment's Thanksgiving feast last night?

Thanks for asking PA Baker, it was good. There was turkey, dressing (not made in the bird so it was marginal), baked potatoes (go figure), gravey (for what?), yams, sweet potatoes, salads, rolls, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin, raspberry, marionberry, pecan, lemon merangue, chcoclate merangue pies. There was so much food left over (only one of the birds was carved) they are doing it again tonight, but I have other plans.

buckytom said:
lol, wasn't marion berry the mayor of washington dc?
LOL! Yes, I belive he was the one who had some problems with drug use too. Wonder how you feel after eating marionberry pie!

(Actually, what does it taste like Norgeskog, I've always wanted to try it but it's tough to find in PA)

Going to be leftover chicken and sausage gumbo tonight.
(it's always better after sitting a few days)!
John.

Making Speghettis and Meat Sauce for Grandma and kids....DH is working and I have to go for Government Training tonight.....election is on Monday!

That's Marion Barry (with an "a", for Adventures in Government). Even tho he was berry berry bad at the Vista Hotel a few years back, he was recently elected to the D.C. city council.

Some people never learn.

mudbug said:
That's Marion Barry (with an "a", for Adventures in Government). Even tho he was berry berry bad at the Vista Hotel a few years back, he was recently elected to the D.C. city council.

Some people never learn.

berry berry badness is a prerequisite for a job in DC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom