Friday's Fare - 8-24 Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I didn't see a dinner thread, so I thought I would start one. :)

Well, because I was an idiot the other night, we get to eat at O'Charley's again tonight! Yay stupid me! When we went the other night, I totally forgot to use my $25 gift card! So we are going again tonight so that I can have the prime rib I was SOOOOO looking forward to! :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Stuffed cabbage w/ whole berry cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes & (maybe) green beans.

I'm not cooking tonight. TGIF! Had a big lunch so may just have some Grey Goose and orange juice and call it dinner. ;-)

Mrs Hoot and I are going to our friendly neighborhood motorcyle club and have grilled cow meat, baked roots, and rabbit food. Mrs Hoot cooked up a pot of seeds that we will carry with us to add to the table.

Pizza, salad and bread sticks.. it is Friday and I didn't feel like cooking. :yum:

taxlady said:
Grammar counts. Yours is fine, but I didn't see the comma, so I wondered what a pizza salad was. :ermm::LOL:

Ya know, that doesn't sound bad, TL. Pizza ingredients over lettuce. Hmm.

I have no idea tonight, we have so much homegrown stuff we need to use up. Maybe BLTs with cukes and peppers.

Last edited:
Tonight will be grilled HOT wings and a taco salad made from last night's leftovers along with crumbled nacho cheese Doritos and Catalina dressing.

Grammar counts. Yours is fine, but I didn't see the comma, so I wondered what a pizza salad was. :ermm::LOL:

Taxy - Mello Mushroom pizza joint in Charlottesville VA makes a Cesar salad pizza. They top a cheese pizza with Cesar salad (Romaine lettuce chopped up and tossed with Cesar dressing and topped with fresh shredded Parmesan). Sounds weird but oh so delicious!

Salad plate – tuna salad, egg salad, sliced tomato, black olives and sautéed mushroom caps on a bed of iceberg lettuce

img_1180132_0_c82581efd829f87de302e341b009a764.jpg

Ms

Oddly enough, today was orientation day for culinary school for me, but I hardly slept last night I was so excited :w00t2: so we're ordering pizza. We grew up in Michigan on Domino's, and I love the sauce (I always order extra sauce on mine), as well as the garlic oil they put on the crust, and we haven't had it in a while, so I can't wait. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom