Friday's Food? (09/12/14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is a "loaded potato salad"? (Is there bacon involved?) :)

It's basically a loaded baked potato in potato salad form. All you have to do is google "loaded baked potato salad" and there are TONS of recipes. We discovered this just recently. It makes a GREAT potato salad.

I had chicken livers, chicken hearts, and home fries. I just sautéed the livers and hearts. The livers were pretty good. The hearts were really good and tender.

Kayelle came up with the perfect tacos! The meat is a mixture of hamburger and pulled pork. The garnishes are : onion, cilantro, lettuce and tomatoes from our two plants (lol).
I am embarrassed that I ever ate tacos from Del Taco, Taco Bell, or Jack in the Box before eating hers!!

Must-goes at Goddess Glen also. Himself finished up the steak, mushrooms, and something else. I used up the last of a recently-bought rotisserie chicken (gosh, another one hopped into my cart today when I shopped! :ohmy: :LOL: ) with mixed greens, tomato, cuke, black olives and Queso Fresco. I felt so good about being good that I had...a toasted French Toast bagel dipped in maple syrup. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom