great foodie show on pbs!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think you saw americas test kitchen, i watched a bit too yesterday. it competed with football, and dw went out shopping so i moved the coffee table and rocked back and forth, holding and playin with my boy, while i flipped channels. the cooking show looked pretty cool. and the jets won, and dallas lost. yeah!!!! dw came home, claws and mane all done up, so i did an end around for the sushi and sake. worked out pretty well...

buckytom said:
i think you saw americas test kitchen, i watched a bit too yesterday. it competed with football, and dw went out shopping so i moved the coffee table and rocked back and forth, holding and playin with my boy, while i flipped channels. the cooking show looked pretty cool. and the jets won, and dallas lost. yeah!!!! dw came home, claws and mane all done up, so i did an end around for the sushi and sake. worked out pretty well...

Yeah..that's what it was.. thanks. My memory is so bad when it comes to stuff like that.. I hope it's not a preview of the future. Glad you enjoyed your sushi for dinner..

don't worry juliev, remembering things is for the young, old people get stuff done...
uh oh. admins here, better shut my gob... :D :?

Back
Top Bottom