Grilled Sirloin Steak Made with Convection Turbo Oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

g8g8

Assistant Cook
Grilled Sirloin Steak Recipe made with Convection Turbo Oven, this recipe is good for most of Convection Oven, for the best result, Nuwave Oven, Secura Turbo Oven, or Flavorwave Oven are recommended.
Served with Scalloped Potatoes
Serves Four People
Cooking Time: Rare Steak 8 to 10 Minutes
Medium Steak 10 to 12 Minutes
Well Done Steak 12 to 14 Minutes
Scalloped Potatoes 60 Minutes
Ingredients

2 Sirloin Steaks, around 1 inch thick
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
Salt and Pepper to Taste
----
2.5 pounds Potatoes
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Milk
1/3 cup Blue Cheese
1 Shallot, diced
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Tablespoons Thyme

With the culinary success I have achieved using the Secura Turbo Oven, I was looking forward to tasting a steak cooked in this efficient oven. The results were absolutely fantastic, with the meat turning into one of the most tender steaks I have ever cooked. The heating element of the oven sears the meat in a most delicious manner, acting as the perfect cooking method to induce the Maillard Reaction, the chemical reaction responsible for the caramelization of meats. I even added a sprig of rosemary to the bottom of the oven to flavor the cooking air, transferring a subtle rosemary flavor to the meat.
To accompany this dish, I like to serve homemade scalloped potatoes. This dish is extremely easy to prepare and keeps well in the refrigerator. To cook the scalloped potatoes, you only need to peel and slice the potatoes, prepare a simple cream sauce then combine both and bake in the oven. Once the potatoes are around fifteen minutes from completion, I turn my oven on to the preheat cycle. After six minutes, I add the steak and cook medium rare to medium (around ten minutes). Once the steak cooks, I let it rest for five minutes to allow the juices in the meat to settle. By this time, the potatoes have cooled a bit; perfect timing. To finish this dish, try serving with a simple beef gravy and a sprig of thyme.
The Secura Turbo oven is perfect for cooking meat of any size or desired temperature. As a general rule, add ten minutes to the cooking time for every inch of the meats thickness. The cooking bowl traps all the moisture of the meat in the oven, allowing the meat to retain its moisture throughout the cooking process. This cannot be achieved with a standard oven or grill. The forced convection currents of the oven also cook the meat evenly, resulting in a perfectly cooked piece of meat. With the cooking and energy benefits of the Secura Turbo oven, I can assure you that my kitchen’s standard oven has not been used in some time.
For someone would like to try, I leave the recipe above FYR, if you still don't have one Secura Turbo Oven, you should definitely try it, mine is a advanced digital model
:)

Attachments

• Grilled Sirloin Steak_1.jpg
    Grilled Sirloin Steak_1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 500
  • Grilled Sirloin Steak_2.jpg
    Grilled Sirloin Steak_2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 520
  • Grilled Sirloin Steak_3.jpg
    Grilled Sirloin Steak_3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 502
  • Grilled Sirloin Steak_4.jpg