Ground Hog Day Eve Dinner 2-1-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were house shopping last night so... Had my quarter pounder with cheese fix... Hadn't had one in a couple of months and it was good... :yum:

Ross

Best of luck to you Ross, on finding THE house. I'm enjoying keeping up with your news!

We were house shopping last night so... Had my quarter pounder with cheese fix... Hadn't had one in a couple of months and it was good... :yum:

Ross

My fast food burger "fix" is a Whataburger, with cheese. I order mine with lettuce, tomatoes and mayo. I haven't had one in several months. I need to remedy that.

CD

Attachments

• Whataburger.jpg
    Whataburger.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 134
Cheryl... Thank you.. :)
The house is for daughter and SIL.. They have been renting for 3 years and now know what and where they want to live, permanently..

CD... For unknown reasons I have this quarter pounder with cheese craving every so often.. Not even my favorite burger but, like a siren song, one just calls out to me now and then.. :ermm: :LOL:

Ross

CD... For unknown reasons I have this quarter pounder with cheese craving every so often.. Not even my favorite burger but, like a siren song, one just calls out to me now and then.. :ermm: :LOL:

Ross

A quarter pounder with cheese is one burger I grab when I am in a hurry and have to eat in the car. It is one of the healthier items on the McD's menu, believe it or not. A McDonalds salad with dressing has as many calories and as much fat as a QP.

A Whataburger the way I like it is too messy to eat in the car.

CD

Last edited:
Gladly or sadly, a McQuarter Pounder can be had anywhere. Whataburger is limited to a smaller region. Seems like they like stay within a long box about 3 or 4 degrees north or south of the 35th degree longitude line. :ermm: :LOL:

Gladly or sadly, a McQuarter Pounder can be had anywhere. Whataburger is limited to a smaller region. Seems like they like stay within a long box about 3 or 4 degrees north or south of the 35th degree longitude line. :ermm: :LOL:

Whataburger was born in Texas, and it took a long time for them to expand beyond Texas. Whataburger is like California's In-and -Out Burger. For a long time, you couldn't get an In-and-Out Burger anywhere other than California.

I actually hope Whataburger doesn't spread too far. I like the idea of regional burgers. Eating at In-and -Out Burger when I went to LA was a special thing... a treat. Since I have one 2 miles from me now (the first one in Texas), there is no reason for me to go there when I am in LA.

When my colleagues from Indiana come to Texas, I always buy them a lunch from Whataburger. It is still a treat to them, since they can't get it in Indiana... yet.

CD

Back
Top Bottom