Guy Fieri's Birthday Dinner - 1/22/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoAnn L.

Master Chef
(From tenspeed)
Happy Birthday, Guy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fieri

Tonight's dinner will be cajun shrimp and linguine, salad on the side.

I just put a 5 hour beef stew in the oven. For a side dish I made my favorite cucumber and onion slices. I love the syrup I put them in so much I could drink it by the glass (must be the Luxembourger in me).:yum:

1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 cup vinegar
3/4 cup water
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix well and pour over the cucumber and onion slices, mix well and ref. for 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had pannbiff, potatoes, gravy and a salad. That was all, simple and comforting.

(From tenspeed)
Happy Birthday, Guy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fieri

Tonight's dinner will be cajun shrimp and linguine, salad on the side....
What happened to tenspeed's original post? :ermm: :wacko: I know I saw it earlier today... Maybe one of the mods isn't a Fieri fan?
:LOL: I know I'm not.

Now that I'm confused, it's probably a good thing we're working over more leftovers. All that is left is a good amount of the collard greens with blackeye peas and smoked turkey. Also have a serving worth of Brunswick stew. Hopefully everything is gone tonight. Time to start making new leftovers tomorrow. :LOL:

Not a fan of his but, happy birthday anyway... :wacko:

I am a fan of tonight's dinner tho.. Pork schnitzel, Brussel's sprouts, yesterdays potato salad and some crusty garlic bread..

Ross

Odd man out here I guess as I've always been a fan of Guy. He makes me smile with his quirky and child like enthusiasm, and he seems to treat people really well.

Dinner tonight is a rotisserie chicken with sides to be determined. We have Souschef's blueberry pie for dessert.

Looks like I need to take a trip to Flavortown, and make up something out-of-bounds for dinner. Maybe a winner-winner chicken dinner, with a sauce that would taste good on a flip-flop. I'm sure I can come up with something righteous in my funky little kitchen that will be the real deal.

CD :ermm: :LOL:

Odd man out here I guess as I've always been a fan of Guy. He makes me smile with his quirky and child like enthusiasm, and he seems to treat people really well.

Dinner tonight is a rotisserie chicken with sides to be determined. We have Souschef's blueberry pie for dessert.

Sounds like some gangsta' yardbird. And the pie sounds legit.

CD:angel:

Fixed as best I could.

I had some ham bone broth and a green salad with avocado vinaigrette.

Happy Birthday Guy!

It is Costco night with my guys - TB and his/our brother. I will probably have my usual Polish dog and some ice cream. If I don't have fries, I can have ice cream... right? :ermm:

I had a couple of hot dogs. Not in a massive bun like this one, but in a flaxseed wrap with sauerkraut, mustard, and mayo.

LEjUHpf.jpg

DW went for more dental stuff, so before I even got up, my boy decided to make dinner. Something soft for her to eat.

He ended up making breaded cod nuggets with a balsamic glaze, and paprika homefries.

It was really good. The boy can cook!

Next step: teaching him to clean up the disaster he left behind.

DW went for more dental stuff, so before I even got up, my boy decided to make dinner. Something soft for her to eat.

He ended up making breaded cod nuggets with a balsamic glaze, and paprika homefries.

It was really good. The boy can cook!

Next step: teaching him to clean up the disaster he left behind.

Sounds totally cod-tastic.

CD

(I can do this all night) :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom