Happy Halloween!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnnieKyung

Assistant Cook
Today is Halloween, and I noticed that it was not so many people on this site as usual. I bet most of you are busy cooking up some great Halloween dinner!
This time of the year I wish I lived in US, because they celebrate this spoky night in a very grand way.
In Norway we have a few orange candles and maybe a pumkinhead, and eventhough we all talk about Halloween, very few of us do anything special. :( Kind of like on Valentines day, we all know it existes, but we dont do much about it.
It seems like Norway are about to change, and pick up some tradisions from US luckely, so in 20 years or so, I think we will do Halloween and Valentines day properly. It was only few years ago that nobody here even knew when or what these hollydays were.

I will try to celebrate Halloween today, and wish you all a exiting and spooky, and of course delicius Halloween.

Thank you and Happy Halloween to everyone! I'm excited and look forward to taking our youngest out trick or treating tonight. He's 7 so I don't have a whole lot of years left to enjoy this with one of my own so I'm going to savior every moment.

Last edited:
A Happy Halloween greeting to everyone from the midwest. Lets make sure the kids are dressed warm enough and we keep parental control of the candy before our little ghouls and goblins start eating it.
Mark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom