Hey, Grandpaw.... what's fer supper? Thursday, March 29, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight I have to fix my water heater. So, to avoid dirtying any pots, pans, dishes, D.W. gets a mushroom-swiss burger with bacon, and I'm eating left over sour kraut on rye with home-made thousand island dressing, and a good hot, all nuked in the micro-wave.

Nothing gourmet tonight.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I finished off the leftovers from Monday (Haluski). Was still hungry, had a cup of the wild rice chicken soup from last night. Lot more of that, should get me through until Saturday. Turkey is on the menu for Sunday, so next week, turkey dishes.

We were out running errands, and I was feeling lazy, so we stopped at Captain D's for fish. James had a shrimp platter (shrimp, fries, coleslaw, hushpuppies) and I had the calabash shrimp dinner (same, but smaller shrimp) and a couple battered, fried fish fillets added. Some of my shrimp and all of our hushpuppies came home to the dog. The shrimp was good, but I couldn't finish it all. :yum:

Uggghh! Was too tired. Leftover chicken casserole & chicken ramen noodle soup. I think I got a little sunburned from my walk. All I want to do is sleep.

Shrek made up some taco meat, put in a can of salsa and a large can of refries. We each had some in a bowl with cheese and sour cream. It was very good, now I am stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom