Hey It's My Birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuickAndEezy

Assistant Cook
And since I received a HB message from Discuss Cooking, I thought I would post the food I am having on my birthday.

Breakfast - Coddled eggs, because my Mom used to make those for me when I was a kid and on my birthday I think of her. Sourdough toast, fresh squeezed OJ and a bowl of blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries.

Lunch - Leftovers (You can't always get what you want but it's still good), Tamale Pie and a side salad.

Dinner - I am being taken out to dinner and we're going to Tadich Grill in San Francisco. I will have to see the daily menu but I like their Dungeness Crab Cakes, Petrale Sole, Calamari and Sand Dabs to name a few. Followed by a piece of chocolate cake of course!

Hey It's My Birthday! 7/11/16 dinner

I would love to have a seat at your dinner table, Q&E! Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
Tadich's, a real San Francisco Treat. Happy birthday QaE. Don't be a stranger or shy.

+1. Happy Birthday, QandE! Sounds like a great menu from breakfast through dinner. I just looked up Tadich's menu - wow, sounds like a great place for a birthday dinner. :yum:

happy birthday quick and easy may god bless u and shower happiness in your life sorry for the late reply lol i just join this community yesterday :D btw what did u get for your birthday ..? :P

That's a good birthday, for all the food that you've had. I'm intrigued to know how the dinner went though. Was it good?

Back
Top Bottom