Hey! It's Oct 16th! Nobody eatin' dinner tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VB, I cant wait til my kids grow up and I can have that for dinner without sneaking....
:)

As I put the groceries and other assorted sundries away from the market expeditions I ate:

potato chip dust
dorito dust
1/2 a city pretzel I took out of the freezer (saved from last weekend)
an ounce of swiss cheese
1 chips ahoy cookie
2 swigs of cran-grape juice, right from the bottle

Vera, this is the first meal you've posted where I knew what everything was.
:LOL:
And how could you stop at one chips ahoy? I stop at one row if my willpower is doing OK that day.

pub style food .. boneless buffalo wings ..
jalapeno poppers .. and sausage rolls from the british food store ..
one of my favorites ..
just junk mostly ...

Well, my youngest daughter is getting married in June so I need to start getting rid of this weight
9.gif
so I can look "Hot" for the wedding pictures so I've started putting weight loss recipes on my southern cooking site.

I know what you're thinking...southern cooking and weight loss don't exactly go hand-in-hand but it's MY website and I can do whatever I want! :LOL:

Anyway tonight was Chicken Fettucine with Broccoli.

Attachments

• chicken-fettucine-0.jpg
    chicken-fettucine-0.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 66
Oh my, what would Paula Dean say? :LOL:
Here's my wingers with gorganzola blue cheese.

Attachments

• bluecheesewings.jpg
    bluecheesewings.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 184
Curried cauliflower with chickpeas and green peas over brown rice.

I'll make up for it tomorrow, Mama.
I'll post a picture of a bean. Or some minute rice!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

VB, I cant wait til my kids grow up and I can have that for dinner without sneaking....
:)
You get a dinner like that because your kids 'are' grown up! :LOL: No one to cook for, and who do you think leaves dust in the bags without throwing them away??:dry:

Vera, this is the first meal you've posted where I knew what everything was.
:LOL:
And how could you stop at one chips ahoy? I stop at one row if my willpower is doing OK that day.

Just like the dust in the bottoms of the bags...one chips ahoy was all that was left in the cookie jar:(

As I put the groceries and other assorted sundries away from the market expeditions I ate:

potato chip dust

I can't remember the last time I got to eat the potato chip dust out of the bag. Oh wait, yes I do, it was 5 years ago before I got my cat that can hear a potato chip bag from a mile away, and stares at me waiting for me to finish my chips so she can lick the bag or bowl. I have to cut open the bag though because she gets it stuck on her head and runs into the wall.

Back
Top Bottom