Hey! It's Oct 16th! Nobody eatin' dinner tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
I was thinking of tossing some wings on the grill. Maybe with a hot crumbled blue cheese sauce.

Anyone else hungry for dinner?

Well wings sound good but I don't have any so pizza for the newlyweds and maybe just some cheese and fruit for me.

I'll take a beer!!!!
It'll go well with the tacos I got too lazy to make last night.
:)

Fan fried pork chops with the perfect gravy for them:
Cream of Mushroom soup. Dunno what it is, but combine
the two, gimme a spoon and get out of the way.
With mashed taters, of course!
And some of the wife's special green beans, with bacon, sugar and onions.
Comfort food to make me fat!

LOL!!
sounds like we're all set for a few virtual pitchers to share!
:)

Count me in!

We are having pork tenderloin, roasted red and white potatoes with lots of onions, roasted asparagus, acorn squash with butter and brown sugar - for dessert -- brownies topped with peppermint ice cream and hot fudge :pig::pig::pig:

Ahhh, beer..... near and dear to my heart (sniff). Heck yeah, Kathe! Bribe away, they'll be ready when ya get here :LOL:

I was going to have tacos, but at $1.19 for a head of superlight iceburg lettuce at the store today.... they will wait.

I heard comfort food mentioned. DW made a meatloaf with mashed redskins and steamed green beans. We then made hot fudge & caramel sundae's for dessert.

The beer sounded good, but not after dinner. Maybe a little Port is in order. Have to check the liquor closet...if I can get out of this chair!:ROFLMAO:

JoeV

Hamburgers with swiss cheese and bacon for Paulie
cabbage steamed in chicken broth and sliced tomatoes for me!

crabmeat-stuffed fish fer me, meatloaf fer jake. we dined at a restaurant tonite.

As I put the groceries and other assorted sundries away from the market expeditions I ate:

potato chip dust
dorito dust
1/2 a city pretzel I took out of the freezer (saved from last weekend)
an ounce of swiss cheese
1 chips ahoy cookie
2 swigs of cran-grape juice, right from the bottle

Back
Top Bottom