Originally Posted by msmofet
These are the major players in dinner tonight are:
- B/S Chicken Breasts
- Asparagus (uncooked)
- Carrots (uncooked)
- Leftover Black Quinoa Pilaf
The minors to pick from are:
- Baby Red & Yukon potatoes
- Rice (brown, jasmine, basmati & white)
- Dry Pasta (several mini shapes & linguine)
- Fresh pasta (ravioli & spinach fettuccine)
- Fresh Herbs - oregano & basil
- Fresh garlic & onions
- Fresh tomatoes (2 ugly ripes)
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned mushrooms
- Beef & chicken broth
Now what to do with that?
Do you have any plans?
I would stuff the breasts with the asparagas and quinoa.
Carrots cooked in broth and herbs.
Roasted potatoes, onions ,mushrooms.