How are you planning to celebrate Chocolate Day, July 6th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure, but I don't think it counts for Chocolate Day because it really isn't chocolate!

Corazon, I am sure we would petition for it to be every day!!!!

First you have to pick your day. Make sure it isn't going to be overshadowed by some other event. Monday is both chocolate day AND Macaroni day and I think the poor elbow noodle is getting a bum rap myself!

(oh, I was saying goodnight, wasn't I?).

whew!!!!
good thing its tomorrow because I ate a jalapeno bagel today instead!!!

SHEESH, chocolate only gets a DAY? How about a YEAR, how about a year for milk chocolate, a year for white chocolate and a century for DARK CHOCOLATE. (yes I'm yelling)
I mean really, the Chinese give every 12th year to a RAT, and chocolate is more important than rats!
The food pyramid should have chocolate at the top. All the other candies should be below it. Then when it gets hot it melts over the other candies and that's how candy bars are born. (that's how I raised my children--to understand nutrition lol)
~Bliss

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmm, made chocolate fondue last night following our meat fondue... :D We're having the rest of the meat fondue tonight so maybe with the leftover berries, more chocolate! muahahahaha.

Yesterday was chocolate day?!?!? Good thing my wife didn't know about that!! :mrgreen:

We did nothin.... we didn't know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom