"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu
Old 02-16-2005, 04:30 PM   #31
Master Chef
Flamable liquid on a pants leg caught and gave deep 2nd degree burns on my left shin. Left scarring and hurt like crazy for many months. But that was an accident and not something stupid I had done. For that subject, twice, I stepped off of a roof, two stories above the attached and slanted garage roof. I was watching what I was painting instead of where I was going. Judo falling techniques made it no more than embarising, but it was very stupid. And then there's the time that I drove off of a 30 foot cliff on a dirt-bike... (true story but can wait for another time) :D

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

“No amount of success outside the home can compensate for failure within the home…"

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 01:26 AM   #32
Assistant Cook
I did something stupid

Wow, I feel like I am FINALLY a member of the popular crowd! All of my favorite members of the group have posted a reply to this post! I like to consider myself an honorary member of the Daily Offensive Refractory Kelvin Society... otherwise known as DORKS! Our motto, "A blazing hot pan handle, pot or sheet pan is never out of reach; and, we are never out of touch! From one carbon fingered DORK to another...keep the stories coming. I haven't felt this much camaraderie since the advent of EVOO as a GOOD thing! Warm regards, Lori

tootstl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 07:48 AM   #33
Chief Eating Officer
Re: I did something stupid

Originally Posted by tootstl
Daily Offensive Refractory Kelvin Society... otherwise known as DORKS!

You know you can't resist clicking
this link. Your eyes will thank you. VISUAL BLISS
GB is offline   Reply With Quote