Ides of March - What are you having for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am roasting some sweet potatoes in a lime/garlic mix and I' going to grill a piece of Salmon to go with it. Although I did entertain the thought of getting in the Corolla and heading to Mississippi for some of UB's fried chicken and coconut pie - that sounds SO good.

Been a pretty laid back weekend, so I decided to be REALLY lazy and take a plate of a frozen meal from the freezer. It's a beef dish with lots of nice veggies. Might make that deadly microwave chocolate cake (again) for dessert.

Been a pretty laid back weekend, so I decided to be REALLY lazy and take a plate of a frozen meal from the freezer. It's a beef dish with lots of nice veggies. Might make that deadly microwave chocolate cake (again) for dessert.

I'm thinking about trying that cake thing later too - I've never microwaved cake and I'm curious to try it (plus it is chocolate so even if the recipe is a flop, it still has an upside).

I'm thinking about trying that cake thing later too - I've never microwaved cake and I'm curious to try it (plus it is chocolate so even if the recipe is a flop, it still has an upside).

Mine turned out great earlier in the week. I mixed it in a separate bowl, then spooned it into a greased mug. My microwave is more than 1,000 watts so I nuked it at power level 8 for the recommended time. Loved it.

I was going to Mark's aunt's, but I wasn't feeling good earlier. I'll fix something small for myelf and lay low. I just hope I'm not getting what he had the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom