I'm Hungry! What's for Dinner 6/10/12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justplainbill

Executive Chef
Fried Italian style sweet sausages (3 each), Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty white bread (2 slices), fresh picked buttered young green sweet peas and pea pods and a leafy green salad garnished with scallions, thinly sliced hakurei turnips and red radishes with a homemade blue cheese dressing.

Last edited:
Mustgo Tuna Salad on Honey Wheat Toast
A helping of my warm weather staple- 3 Bean Salad
Mandarin Oranges
Not picture worthy tonight

We went out to eat at a new restaurant that opened near us. It's a chain called Bahama Breeze that features Caribbean cuisine. It was pretty good.

I made a chicken wrap sandwich with chicken I grilled yesterday and blue cheese dresing and lettuce and what's getting to be my own joke- Another meal using sliced radishes. I picked up some more at the store heheh.

DH wanted me to make burgers with blue cheese in the middle that he'd seen on a TV food show. I had some onion rolls and "confit de l'onion" and made some slaw. Pretty good meal, if I do say so myself.

Claire said:
DH wanted me to make burgers with blue cheese in the middle that he'd seen on a TV food show. I had some onion rolls and "confit de l'onion" and made some slaw. Pretty good meal, if I do say so myself.

Oh yeah! Black and Blue burgers! We had them last night, yummmm!

Grilled jerk chicken wings.

Attachments

• Jerk wings.jpg
    Jerk wings.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 204

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom