I'm Hungry! What's for supper, Thursday June 7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PattY1 said:
I made Home Made Corn Tortillas for Tostadas and to dip in Home Made Fresh Salsa. This was I cut the Salt and Fat as much as I could with the other ingredients I have on hand. I also baked the first dessert of the year. I had a couple of mustgo Bananas so I made a Banana Nut Snack Cake.

There's nothing like homemade tortillas! Love them!

I made Home Made Corn Tortillas for Tostadas and to dip in Home Made Fresh Salsa. This was I cut the Salt and Fat as much as I could with the other ingredients I have on hand. I also baked the first dessert of the year. I had a couple of mustgo Bananas so I made a Banana Nut Snack Cake.
View attachment 13870

View attachment 13871

This looks delicious... I've already ate dinner, but this is making me hungry again :)

Made a from-scratch, from the garden, sort of green Thai curry soup. Tasted yum, but for some reason the coconut milk separated a bit. Didn't affect the flavor at all; the meal was todie for (if I do sayso myself)(my herb garden is in its prime). I've never had coconut milk seperate like that (had it happen with milk products often). Just one of those things that make you go "huh?"

Yesterday, after the tzatziki discussion, I made some ;) and then I marinated some cubed chicken breast, zucchini and summer squash in lemon juice, garlic, oregano and evoo. I intended to make kabobs and grill them, but we had to go get some stuff from Lowe's for a project DH is working on, so I just cooked them in the grill pan. Served with toasted pita bread and tzatziki.

Back
Top Bottom