It's April 4th, what are you cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds good tg. I decided to take a pottery class.. so poor paul is on his own for dinner. I think he'll stop at Burgerking.

I'm slow cooking a corned beef brisket, with little red potatoes, a green salad with tomatoes and avocados, some corn and I haven't made dessert yet, but I'm thinking brownies with vanilla ice cream.

I wasn't making anything because I had a 6pm appt - but my dad came over to do some yardwork - I gotta feed him. So, went through the freezer and made chicken kiev, white rice and broccoli with cheese sauce. Dessert was oreo cookies!

Jkath, do you put the corned beef in the crockpot?

Tonights dinner was a potato casserole made with my left over garlic mashed potatoes layered with sour cream, cheddar cheese, then sauteed garlic, red pepper, and onion, layered with sliced potatoes and topped with lots of cheddar. After it was done, I sprinkled it with bacon bits. It is a basic adaptation of a Paula Deen recipe. I served it with marinated asparagus.

I had shrimp with pasta, and various veggies, hubby had chicken curry, and our daughter is ill with the flu, so it's been mostly soup and rice for her.

I had the asparagus, orange, basil, asiago pasta dish tonight. I took photos and will post them with the recipe as soon as I get my lazy butt downstairs to get the camera. Dessert, I'm munching on some animal chocolate chip cookies. ssh, don't tell Aidan I'm eating his cookies...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom