It's FRIDAY, Feb 20 Whats for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I am prepared to serve one of two things; homemade beef vegetable soup I pulled from the freezer yesterday, with some NYTimes bread. Or pasta with a pesto and chevre sauce....have to see what I feel like later in the day:)

What's going on in your kitchen today?

Will have the kids here so at Ethan's request we will have my dad's beans with lots of bacon in them, A big green salad,with avocado,grape tomatoes, cucumber,croutons buttered and garliced:LOL: a platter of melon and stawberries, cornbread,french bread and hot fudge sundaes for dessert.
kadesma:)

Grilled brats with good grainy mustard, spaetzle with jarlsberg cheese and grilled onions. Maybe some brocolli. Haven't decided on the vegetable yet. Might just be a salad.

thymeless

My kids have been nagging for tacos or taco salad so thats dinner tonight. Booooring. They are both fighting colds though so they may not want too much. I'm going to try to find time to bake something today. My life has been too hectic lately to get into my kitchen for more than the essentials and I MISS IT!!!

Will have the kids here so at Ethan's request we will have my dad's beans with lots of bacon in them, A big green salad,with avocado,grape tomatoes, cucumber,croutons buttered and garliced:LOL: a platter of melon and stawberries, cornbread,french bread and hot fudge sundaes for dessert.
kadesma:)
Oh man, got room at your table for 4 more??? We're going out for pizza. I've cooked hard this week and I'm closing down the kitchen until tomorrow.

DH working today so it is dinner at lunch again. I am making mushroom egg fu yung with chicken & bok choy stir fry.

I finally have popcorn so that is dinner....can't wait!!!! Sorry Uncle Bob, I forgot the Hagen Daz. :ohmy:

I'll be eating out tonight. I'm going to the mall for the weekly Deaf gathering and will grab something in the food court. DH is teaching and there are plenty of leftovers for him when he gets home.

I have been completley and totally underwater at work all week. I am SO GLAD it is Friday. I planned on making a chicken & orzo pasta dish. I stopped at the little grocery near my house when I went home from work and they didn't sell any orzo. Don't you just HATE that?! So, I bought some frozen lasanga and it is in the oven now. Enjoying some white cheddar, crackers and wine until it is ready.

I have boneless/skinless shicken breast...I have Dry Marsala....Hmmm Very interesting idea!

That's what I have thawing. Plan is Sweet -n- Sour Chicken. Now, maybe Southwestern Stuffed Chicken or maybe Chicken Marinara. If I keep reading recipes I will end up just eating something quick. LOL

Doing laundry tonight, so I'm really not in the mood to cook. Guess I'll clean out the fridge and just snack on leftovers.

Totally awful tuna melt and worki\n\g ~ the extra characters are thanks to kitty that seems to think he gets a say when I'm on DC. He says hi ~ and he loved the tuna melt.

We had hot dogs (not in buns), macaroni and cheese, and asparagus. I was so hungry that I don't think prime rib could have tasted any better!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom