It's Wednesday the 23rd, What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much tonight, hubby isn't feeling well.

I had some grits with cheese over a tomato slice and some tea.

CCL, hope your hubby feels all better.

By the time I was done piddling around in the kitchen making potato salad and 4-bean salad I decided it was too late (ie: buggy) to ship Himself out to grill. I ended up making a small salad, fresh broccoli, Barber stuffed chicken breasts, and a put-by casserole of mac-and-cheese from the freezer. Good, easy, and my part of Thursday's dinner is already done. Winner!

CCL, hope your hubby feels all better.

By the time I was done piddling around in the kitchen making potato salad and 4-bean salad I decided it was too late (ie: buggy) to ship Himself out to grill. I ended up making a small salad, fresh broccoli, Barber stuffed chicken breasts, and a put-by casserole of mac-and-cheese from the freezer. Good, easy, and my part of Thursday's dinner is already done. Winner!

What, pray tell, is that?

Kinilaw Filipino Ceviche with Coconut Milk made using tuna

img_1376874_0_48f6cc2c8fd7debbcd33c694e8325cc5.jpg

This looks unreal. Never played with coconut milk. Any pointers?

What, pray tell, is that?
Maybe Barber Foods is a regional company since they're out of Maine. Think "Schwan's" prepared foods, but they sell them in the frozen food section. I usually keep a two-pack in the freezer for a quick dinner.

Hopefully not stuffed by Sweeney Todd! :ohmy:
It was a stuffed chicken breast, not a chicken pie, so I'm pretty sure there were no "special" ingredients in it. ;)

Maybe Barber Foods is a regional company since they're out of Maine. Think "Schwan's" prepared foods, but they sell them in the frozen food section. I usually keep a two-pack in the freezer for a quick dinner.

It was a stuffed chicken breast, not a chicken pie, so I'm pretty sure there were no "special" ingredients in it. ;)

Thank you. I was just wondering if it was a wild taste treat:pig:

It was the Minnesota State Band. Nothing rocking, I'm afraid. Just a nice selection of marches and patriotic music. It was a very nice night out.

My rocking days are far an few between these days. :rolleyes:

I think I prefer the more mellow things now.

Glad to hear you had fun.

This looks unreal. Never played with coconut milk. Any pointers?

I mixed the coconut milk, ginger, chilies and onions and set aside.

Cut up the fish added the vinegar and lime juice and let sit for 5 minutes. Drained off the vinegar. Then added the coconut mixture.

Back
Top Bottom