July 9th Dinner Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Thought we could get an early start today.

We now have two guests staying with us and schedules are fluid so I'm defrosting some Sunday ragu with meatballs and sausages for dinner. A tossed salad and some G-bread will accompany.

very similar to Andy's supper...will boil up some ww spaghetti pasta, heat up a jarred pasta sauce, add some store bought frozen meatballs, and prepare the French bread about to come out of the bread machine for some garlic bread. Also some raw veggies left over from the wedding reception.

I'll probably have the leftover quinoa salad I made yesterday. It's a meal in itself since it has plenty of black beans and veggies. An avocado on the side.

I will probably have a Caesar salad with romaine from the garden and maybe some fish if my chronic pain flare lets up and I can cook. Otherwise I will have TB bring me a Vanilla Shake from DQ again like yesterday. Only trouble was he drank half of it before it got here! :wacko:

1978-meatloaf-136318_375_301.jpg
and a salad. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Airport food. But it's surprisingly very good! DH and I shared andouille gumbo and a grilled shrimp po' boy in Atlanta.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Back
Top Bottom