July the 5th, dinner....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
39817-albums888-picture5957.jpg

Cheery smoked cupcake chicken, bacon cream cheese jalapeno's & potato salad.

Cupcake chicken? Sounds interesting. Would you post a recipe, please? I'd like to try that!

We had pulled pork, baked beans and pasta salad.

S&P, is that the same as muffin tin chicken thighs that Miron Mixon came up with in a comp?

Mrs. K's mom & dad stopped by this afternoon and, seeing how we had plenty of food on hand, we invited them to stay for dinner. Nothing terribly fancy... burgers on the grill, potato salad, BBQ beans, and an impromptu coleslaw.

I was supposed to go to my daughter's today for the BBQ. But that stupid idiot that woke me up last night with his big firecracker screwed my sleep all up. So I stayed up for the rest of the night. Then slept most of the day away. She sent over a plate of BBQ Italian sausages with red pepper flakes. She sent three. Teddy was here and he got most of the first one. Then I tried to eat the second one without him seeing me. What a dreamer I am. I finally gave up and put the third one away for later. There was also asparagus and some of the grilled pineapple strips.

Kayelle, I couldn't find the Hawaiian marinade, so I got the lemon and pepper one. My daughter loved it. It is now going to be a regular for the summer for her. I never thought of marinating pineapple before. But then I don't like pineapple, so I don't often buy it unless it is for her or The Pirate. :angel:

I made Un-Stuffed Cabbage in the pressure cooker with mini potato gnochi in it to soak up some of the liquid. Smells yummy. And a cherry cobbler for a sweet.

I was supposed to go to my daughter's today for the BBQ. But that stupid idiot that woke me up last night with his big firecracker screwed my sleep all up. So I stayed up for the rest of the night. Then slept most of the day away. She sent over a plate of BBQ Italian sausages with red pepper flakes. She sent three. Teddy was here and he got most of the first one. Then I tried to eat the second one without him seeing me. What a dreamer I am. I finally gave up and put the third one away for later. There was also asparagus and some of the grilled pineapple strips.

Kayelle, I couldn't find the Hawaiian marinade, so I got the lemon and pepper one. My daughter loved it. It is now going to be a regular for the summer for her. I never thought of marinating pineapple before. But then I don't like pineapple, so I don't often buy it unless it is for her or The Pirate. :angel:

I'm glad the pineapple was a hit Addie, but sorry you couldn't go and enjoy the party. I also took it to our family barbeque at my oldest sons house along with a good pasta veggie salad. My grown grands went ape over the grilled pineapple. Joey grilled brats and burgers. Yumm.

We had rotisserie chicken (the first meat I have gotten down since my gallbladder/liver fiasco). We had potato salad and the very first cucumber out of our garden! It tasted extra special. I forgot what off the vine veggies taste like. :)

We had rotisserie chicken (the first meat I have gotten down since my gallbladder/liver fiasco). We had potato salad and the very first cucumber out of our garden! It tasted extra special. I forgot what off the vine veggies taste like. :)

Aren't they great? I can still taste the green beans from our garden when I was a kid. Today, I am constantly chasing that memory. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom