June 8 - Wednesday Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 182
I was given some smoke quail as part of a frozen smoked meat present at Christmas, so dinner tonight was quail on the grill, baked beans, and salad.

Since it was 95 degrees + heat index it was a nice light dinner. AND I got to use the grill too! :rolleyes:

You better get yourself a spare bottle for that thing if you don't already have one, Dave. They are priceless.

Found a bone in sirloin in the freezer that is big enough for 2 so have decided to grill that instead of chicken. Have some rice in the cooker and when that is done, I'll leave it on warm and grill the steak. Might nuke some asparagus but may keep it simple tonight.

Pressed Cuban done on the gasser along with some asparagus :)

Attachments

• pressed cubans.jpg
    pressed cubans.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 169
Salad of homegrown radish greens, lettuce, HB eggs, 2 new asparagus spears, peas, cott cheese, etc. Extra hot here too!

Ended up with tacos. DH couldn't get to the deli because traffic was so busy with everyone trying to get somewhere to watch the....um, uh, was there some sports event on tonight or something. :wacko:

Anyway, the tacos were great - used a little of the chorizo in them and will use the rest up tomorrow for sure.

Dave, maybe now would be a good time to remodel the kitchen.

Na... except for new cabinets and counter tops, I'm pretty happy with the kitchen. Maybe a prep station next to the grill... yea..yea.. that's the ticket...:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom