"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 07-04-2006, 08:30 PM   #11
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
Im Krysten. The cheese lovers are 2 people and there The Veronicas lovers as well(the band, with the twin sisters, there from Australia) Anyway. The 2 people are kim and krysten. Were great friends who are going to the Veronicas concert together on the 6th of august YAY we got the tickets yesterday.

luv Krysten

"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" - Jack Sparrow
Cheese-lovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #12
Executive Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Dina
By all means, join in the fun Bugs! Practice makes perfect. The more you work at it the better you'll become in the kitchen. Trust me.

Hi Krysten!
Are you on for a junior "rice" cooking challenge on here? Challenges, recipes, winners, photos, etc are due by Friday, July 7th. I will be posting a new secret recipe each week. So find a challenger! Hope you have lots of fun at the Veronicas concert!

Old 07-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #13
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrironchef
I'm challenging my 10 year old sister tonight. Our two secret ingredients are cheese and chocolate. We're making an appetizer and a chocolate dessert. Our Dad, Mom and little brother will be the judges. We will also make a rice dish as well and post it some time this week. We will post our recipes later. Thanks for coming up with this idea Mom. It's fun.
Cheese and chocolate? The only good cheese and chocolate combo I've ever had is chocolate cheesecake. And trust me, I've tried to make the two work together many times.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:32 PM   #14
Sous Chef

Now I wish I had a kid.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:42 PM   #15
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
Quote:
Now I wish I had a kid.
You can have my 6 siblings coz i dont want them.

luv Krysten

Old 07-05-2006, 08:43 PM   #16
Cook

Dont know about joining in this round but maybe we will join the next round.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:59 PM   #17
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Brain
Cheese and chocolate? The only good cheese and chocolate combo I've ever had is chocolate cheesecake. And trust me, I've tried to make the two work together many times.
Cheese for the appetizer and chocolate for dessert. They had two challenges going on at the same time.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:30 PM   #18
Assistant Cook

The challenge is on. I beat my sister on making rice. I made some Spanish rice with lots of spices, bell peppers and poblanos for extra flavor. My sister made a rice pudding with cinnamon sticks, milk, heavy whipping cream, cornstarch and sugar. They all ate that rice dessert but me. I don't care for it.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:15 PM   #19
Executive Chef

Alright you junior chefs out there. This week's secret ingredient is "POTATOES". [Anything from scalloped, roasted, mashed, casseroles, etc goes.] Have fun and enjoy the cooking challenge! Remember to post your recipes, or at least the results, pictures and comments.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #20
Senior Cook

yummm. i love potatos! i'd rather eat them than make them though! hmmmm......