Keepin' it simple! Dinner Friday 06/15/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm eating it now...brown Basmati with sprouted lentils, caraway and coconut oil, topped with stir-fried veggies, a dash of Bragg's and Sriracha. Iced herb tea.

We ordered out dominoes on-line delivery, worked pretty slick. We had the pasta breadbowl & hot wings with bleu cheese dressing. I cannot leave those popsciles alone tonight.

Keepin' it simple and keeping on. It takes longer to write this than chow down.

Shlept my way via the Middle East on a round-about series of errands today and came away with a Huge falafel pita Over-stuffed with romaine, tomato, onion. In addition they tucked a goodly amount of cauliflowers to match the golf ball falafels, while still being generous with the beanie-babies. Nice. The cauli's were hard to figure-- extra yellow - tumeric? no added flavor, browned edges-- grill fried? Al dente. Perfect natural and contrasting veggie flavor and texture.

Their sauce. Not so much. Choose One. I ordered (luckily) two tzakziki sauce on the side, they call it cucumber-yogurt. Well youget what you get sans cukes. I snipped some fast and furious growing from the garden Mint when I got home.

>>>> that's all the dinner prep I did. I only ate half.

Ice tea was in the frig.

sounds good. i agree, yellow cauliflowerettes were probably from old turmeric. it loses it's essence over time, but still has good colour.

my dinner is takeout chinese. bbq rib tips over veggie fried rice, and a veggie yat gaw (gat) mein soup.

Last edited:
Finally got to try 5 Guys! Yum! Cheeseburgers with fried mushrooms, onions, and pickles, with fries and unlimited ketchup!

We had linguine with sauteed garlic and roasted red peppers, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano. Roasted cauliflower on the side.

Freezer Fair. Beef/Mushroom/Barley Stew over Mashed Potatoes and Salad.

Back
Top Bottom