Kitchen back online after upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeV

Washing Up
DW finally was able to find the right tile for the backsplash, so I installed the tile on Friday and grouted it today. It needs to dry until Sunday morning at which time the kitchen will be available to cook and bake. I'm a contractor/handyman, so it's taken two years to finish the renovation. Here's how the tile came out.

img_679786_0_5beae44a757e7d73529f40a6ad81240d.jpg

img_679786_1_525830f4ef1b611973caef646ea03662.jpg

Joe

What a beautiful kitchen Joe!!! Great job with the tile:clap:I love the black hardware, youre giving me some ideas for my kitchen! We also have black appliances......hubbys going to busy soon:ermm::LOL:

Very nice, Joe. Now you gotta break it in with spagetti sauce splattered everywhere and flour, sugar and salt sprinkled here and there and a cook book with dog-eared pages opened on the island. Enjoy all your creations in your new kitchen!

Great job Joe!
Once we get our new oven and stovetop installed (hopefully in the next week) I'll be trying my hand at that or I'll be calling you for an estimate on fixing it. lol

Barb

Thanks for all your kind comments. I need to be careful until I can seal the grout from stains. The tile is porcelain, so nothing will stain it, but the grout is still very porous and I don't want to damage it and have to make repairs.

Joe

Well.......I'm just glad that toaster is labeled! :LOL: That's so cute!

Yes, nice kitchen! Now get it messy!!!!!!! :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom